The barn is approx 200 years old and was originally a cow barn and hay store. Converted in 2005 and has since been our own home. Now there is just the two of us as the kids are off doing their own thing we are letting this property for others to enjoy hopefully as much as we have. The property is currently having a major face lift ready for the 2020 season. The barn is let on a self catering basis and can sleep up to 12 people with room for cots.
The ground floor main living area has the kitchen, dining and seating in front of a big open fire. Off of the main area is a double bedroom with doors out onto the courtyard, a lounge with TV etc and doors out to the large rear garden, a utility room and shower rooms.
The first floor has a walkway around the large living area giving access to two bedrooms with extra mezzanines which sleep 4 in each room, a separate bathroom and another king size bedroom with seating area.
The Barn Features
- Large bedroom with mezzanine, sleeps 4 (1 x Kingsize & 2 x Singles) views across the courtyard
- Second large bedroom with mezzanine, sleeps 4 (1 x Double & 2 x Singles) views out to the rear
- Large bathroom with WC, bath, shower and basin,(upstairs) view out to the rear
- Large king size bedroom with seating area and views across the courtyard
- Double bedroom (downstairs) with access to courtyard.
- Main living area, kitchen, dinning and seating, rangemaster cooker with six gas burner hob, two electric ovens and separate grill, microwave, fridge/freezer, coffee machine, large dinning table to seat 12 people
- Utility room with separate shower room, washing machine, dishwasher, iron and ironing board etc.
- Lounge with large sofas, UK freeview satelite TV, DVD Player
- Free wifi
- Large enclosed grassed rear garden
- Direct access to the communal pool
- Outside seating and dinning
We do welcome well behaved dogs, the rear garden is enclosed so no need to leave part of your family at home.
To check the Old Stone Barns availability and prices please click the availability and prices from the main menu above