Maison des maîtres
Private heated swimming pool currently under construction ready for May 2020
This grand 130 year old Maison des maîtres (Masters House) has been recently restored by it’s owners Ian and Daisy with a very French feel throughout, whilst retaining all of its traditional features. It is let on a self catering basis and can sleep up to twelve people with room for cots.
This property is managed by Holiday Hub France and is in a private location just a short distance outside the village of Miallet, just five minutes walk to the plan d’eau de Miallet, 190 acre lake perfect for fishing, walking and cycling. The property is in a small, quiet, calm hamlet with lovely views. For more of the local area please our Things To Do page.
The house has three floors.
The ground floor has entrance hallway with WC (under stairs) with a door leading to a well equipped kitchen which still has it’s traditional inglenook fireplace with log burner, dining table and chairs and access the rear decking and outside dining area. A second door to a comfortable living room with sofas and a TV, DVD player with another large inglenook fireplace with log burner and double doors leading to the rear outside decking and BBQ dining area. From the entrance hall you have stairs up the middle of the property leading to the two further floors.
First floor has four bedrooms, two double and two twin bedrooms and a beautiful bathroom with free standing bath.
Top floor has a further two, very large bedrooms, one King and one double with beautiful exposed beams, also on this floor is a lovely bathroom again with a free standing bath and large shower.
The Maison des maîtres Features:
- Six beautiful, very French bedrooms
- Two bathrooms both with free standing baths and one with a large shower
- Three WC’s, one on each floor
- Kitchen with a traditional Inglenook fireplace includes:- large cooker with five gas burner hob, large electric oven and grill, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, Washing Machine. Dining area includes:- table and chairs (highchairs available on request) .
- Living area includes:- sofas, UK freeview satellite TV, French digital TV, DVD player, free wifi, Books and DVD’s
- Large grassed garden surrounding the property with mature trees and fantastic views
- Childrens Tree Swing
We do welcome well behaved dogs, so no need to leave part of your family in kennels or rely on family and friends. Your dog would love a holiday too, please note the gardens are not enclosed.
Please note that for 2019 this property does not currently have a swimming pool. The swimming pools you see on this website are at the location of the Farmhouse and Kindá Kamping Glamping Site, although a pool is planned for 2020.