Our 200 year old farmhouse is restored with a modern feel throughout, whilst retaining many of its traditional features. It is let on a self catering basis and can sleep up to eight people with room for cots.
The gîte is finished with good quality wooden furniture throughout, new flooring, and all en-suites have been recently refurbished.
The ground floor is open plan providing a well equipped kitchen which still has it’s traditional inglenook fireplace, a comfortable sitting area with sofas and a TV, DVD player and bluetooth music system, the dining room has a farmhouse table and chairs to seat 8. There is also a separate utility room with WC. There are two bedrooms (one double with en-suite shower room and one bunk bedroom linked via connecting door or can be separate).
First floor has two light and spacious bedrooms, one double and one twin both with their own en-suite shower rooms. There is also a small seating/reading area.
The Farmhouse Features:
- One double bedroom with en-suite shower rooms (upstairs)
- One twin bedroom with en-suite shower room (upstairs)
- One double bedroom with en-suite shower room
**All en-suite shower rooms have a large shower, WC and basin**
- One bunk bed bedroom (can be separate or linked to a double bedroom via a connecting door)
- Modern open plan kitchen, dining and living area
- Kitchen with a traditional Inglenook fireplace includes:- Rangemaster cooker with six gas burner hob, two electric ovens and separate grill, microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, coffee machine.
- Utility Room with WC includes:- washing machine, iron and ironing board, etc.
- Living area includes:- sofas, UK freeview satellite TV, French digital TV, DVD player, bluetooth music system, free wifi, Books and DVD’s
- Dining area includes:- table and chairs to seat eight, (highchair available on request)
- Childrens games and toy cupboard:- collection of games for all ages and toys for younger children
- Private swimming pool as well as use of the communal Heated outdoor salt water swimming pool
- Patio and grassed area to front
- Large Private Hot Tub
- Private garden to the rear
- Grassed field to rear of farmhouse with access to communal pool and all other facilities.
We do welcome well behaved dogs, the rear garden is fenced so no need to leave part of your family in kennels or rely on family and friends. Your dog would love a holiday too.
To check The Farmhouses availability and prices please enter Availability and Prices from the main menu above.